- Player: Edward_Tohr
- Name: Eduarda Tohr.
- Species or Race: Magically-enhanced human.
- Gender: Female.
- Age: Technically ageless due to magical enhancement. Is physically around 20 years old.
- Height: 5'10
- Weight: Refuses to reveal.
- Hair color: Black.
- Eye color: Blue.
- Occupation: N/A
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Characteristic quote: "Dammit, Ed!"
- Strengths: Powerful lightning magic.
- Weaknesses: Often lets her anger get the better of her.
- Special Powers and Skills: Unknown as yet.
- Weaponry: Twin protomatter daggers and a magical glaive.
- Equipment: A black, magical cape, given to her by Euphrosyne.
- Likes: Her daughter.
- Dislikes: Pretty much everything else.
- Text Color: Chartreuse Yellow, DFBB00
Beginning as the female form of Edward Tohr, Eduarda knew better than anyone what sort of problems lied within the lightning mage's head. At first, she felt as though the only way for them to survive was for her to be in charge of the body, which led to a number of incidents where Ed would randomly RESPAWN as female, or be transgendered through other means.
As she continued to exist, though, and observe things though Ed's eyes, she realized that she had a higher calling-- that of a self-preservation and self-esteem instinct. As she worked her magic from inside his head, she slowly guided his personality to occasionally do things for himself, and tried to instill some self-confidence in him.
When Ed decided to train with Ari Driscoll, Eduarda took her chance. Pulling him into his subconscious mind, she told him that he would need to conquer his problems. Eventually, with her encouragement, he was able to take control of his mind and become the person he wanted to be.
Personality-wise, she is much more serious than Ed, though she often can't resist playing pranks on him.
She tends to be very curt when dealing with her male half, almost to the point of being insulting. For others, though, she is usually more polite.
One other thing that she and Ed have in common is their desire to protect those they care about from harm. Maritza help you if you mess with her daughter.
Eduarda prefers to lay traps and ambushes when she can. When she can't, she tends to be aggressive, trying to overwhelm her foe with the sheer volume of her attacks.