- Player: Edward_Tohr
- Name: Edward Tohr.
- Species or Race: Magically-enhanced human.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: Effectively ageless due to magical enhancement. Chronologically, was born 27 years ago.
- Height: 5'10 (1.7 meters)
- Weight: 170-ish (78.5 kilograms)
- Hair color: Black.
- Eye color: Hazel.
- Occupation: M-Div.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Characteristic quote: "I won't kill you. I'll sure as hell hurt you, but you won't die."
- Strengths: Powerful lightning magic, absorbs electricity, ninja-like acrobatics and speed, can augment his reflexes and speed to superhuman levels, cannot die of old age, trained martial artist.
- Weaknesses: Anti-magic effects rob him of magical benefits. Lightly armed/armored. Use of powers drains life force.
- Special Powers and Skills: Ability to control electricity, and use a great variety of magical effects.
- Weaponry: Has been trained to use a variety of weapons.
- Equipment: A black, magical cape, given to him by Euphrosyne.
- Likes: Computers, technology, video games, spicy food, sparring, well-shielded, very conductive wires, and his new family.
- Dislikes: Killing, anti-magic fields, and strong electrical resistors.
- Text Color: Chartreuse Green, 7FBB00.
Ed is generally friendly, though a good deal more aloof than he used to be. One thing that has remained constant, though, is his fierce loyalty to his friends and family.
Ed usually begins combat by sizing up his opponent, trying to determine strengths and weaknesses. Once the fight proper begins, Ed tends to fight more defensively, parrying and dodging attacks until he has an opportunity for a sure strike.
Whenever possible, Ed will not kill his opponent, instead incapacitating or capturing them.
Notes About his Powers:
Ed possesses the ability to manipulate electromagnetic energy. This ability takes on a wide variety of forms, from simple lightning blast attacks, to flight, to transforming into a bolt of electricity in order to teleport.
Magic and Physics:
Due to the nature of Ed's powers, they do tend to obey the laws of physics. However, due to the scope of what he is able to do, he can often circumvent them if necessary.
After a long training session with Ari Driscoll, Ed seems to be an entirely new person.