- Player: Kum-El
- Name: Kum-El AKA Kent, E.C., and "Hey, you in the Superman shirt!"
- Species or Race: Human-raised Kryptonian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 26
- Height: Roughly 5'7"/5'8"
- Hair color: Brown, parted on the left with the bangs brushed to the side
- Eye color: Blue, the same piercing shade as his older brother's
- Appearance: Kum-El has short brown hair, blue eyes, and is slightly shorter than average. He usually has an S shield embroidered on some part of his clothing, and has been known to wear a version of his older brother's costume in certain types of warthreads. Despite the brown hair and being shorter than Kal there is a marked family resemblance between the two.
- Occupation: Urban's Quills, PR department; Kylen's Interdimension Bar (Bouncer)
- Alignment: Considers himself Chaotic Good
- Characteristic quote: "For Rao and the Goddess!"
- Weaknesses: Kryptonite, the supernatural, (magic, enchanted weapons, etc) Heavy explosives, anybody with superstrength, large amounts of electricity
- Special Powers and Skills: *The same as Superman's but not quite as powerful since he's younger.
- Since joining the Board he has also developed the ability to drop out of a convenient skylight, whether said skylight should actually exist or not. Examples of this include outer space, open fields and, at one point, inside a sea serpent. Also, his pockets seem to act like a small version of hammerspace, allowing him to store things in them that normally wouldn't fit, such as his weapons, a trumpet, and various odds and ends.
- Weaponry: Nanite-Enhanced Katana, Lightsaber (a pair of six shooters also show up on occasion)
- Equipment: X-Wing and R2 unit, Whatsyourname, and a Backpack of Junkfood Holding; has been known to borrow the Kryptonian mech from the Fortress of Solitude
- Ship: Kandor's Pride, a Kryptonian ship he found in one of the space warthreads and fixed. It currently has a fighter wing composed of two squadrons of XJ X-Wings (Titan and Fire Falls), a squadron of A-Wings (Valor), and a flightknife of Blade 32s (Death by Marsha's Cooking). Kum-El's cousin Kara Zor-El is his second in command. Whatsyourname leads Kandor Wing when KE is otherwise occupied.
- Kum-El is the second son of Jor-El, which makes him the younger brother of Kal-El, AKA Superman. Like his brother he's gained powers from Earth's yellow sun, though they arn't as developed since he hasn't been on Earth as long. He's studied martial arts and can probably use most basic weapons but mainly chooses not to, relying on his abilities. Recently though he's begun using his katana and lightsaber more. Also, he mostly shares his brother's reservations about killing unless it's absolutely necessary. Warthreads are obviously an exception to this policy, as he's as quick to stab, shooot, blow up or otherwise assault his opponents as any other Boardie.
- For a while now Kum-El has also been hanging around with the EGS Bunnies. It was here that his Muse first physically manifested himself.
- He recently married Lori Lane, his high school sweetheart. Their son Chris has just been born and is being made much of in Moxz0rs. His future son Jordan, a genetically engineered human who escaped from the lab that created him, has also made an appearance.
- He's also picked up a pet elephant. Since getting it said elephant seems to have been named Shep.
- Jonathan and Martha Kent (adoptive parents)
- Clark Kent/Kal-El (older brother)
- Mike Kent (adoptive younger brother)
- Randal Kent/Cul-El (younger brother)
- Lori (wife)
- Lois Lane (sister-in-law)
- Izzy Kent (sister-in-law)
- Kara Zor-El (cousin)
- Conner/Kon-El ('cousin')
- Chris Kent/Val-El (son)
- Jordan Kent (adoptive son)
- Matt Kent (nephew)
- E.C. Daniels: Hails from an alternate reality jokingly designated 'Dimension X' by Mike. Met when Kum-El and Adam abruptly appeared in his bedroom for no immediately discernable reason.
- Kum-El Staranos: Hails from the planet Adonar, in the Arkanis Sector of a galaxy far, far away. Met when he showed up in Kylen's Bar.
- Christopher Prince: Hails from an as yet unnamed alternate reality, where he was raised by Diana Prince, aka Wonder Woman. Appeared in Kylen's Bar at one point, but did not meet Kum-El there.
- The physical manifestation of KE's creativity. He's been given the name 'Muse E.C.' due to his resemblance to his 'Author' Kum-El. Brown hair, blue eyes, similar fashion sense (which is to say he keeps things simple by wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a brown leather jacket)...There is, however, one major difference that makes them easy to tell apart. The Muse is only six inches tall. His personality seems to be mostly that of KE's, with some of Mike's mischievousness thrown in for good measure. Oh, and the little Kryptonian is also married, to a fellow Muse named Mindy he met thanks to Mayhem.
|Jonathan Kent||Martha Kent|
|Clark Kent/Kal-El||Lois Lane||E.C./Kum-El||Lori||Randal Kent/Cul-El||Mike Kent||Izzy|
|Chris Kent/Val-El||Jordan Kent|