- Player: Remnant of Fear
- Name: Hazen Jaeger
- Species or Race: Human-Cyborg
- Gender: Male
- Age: 14 (2008)
- Height: 1.6m
- Weight: 240kg
- Hair color: Reddish brown
- Eye color: brown, turn 'terminator-red' or a luminescent blue color much brighter than his father's when his implants are active, depending on mode.
- Occupation: N/A
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Characteristic quote: ""can i shoot it now?""
Strengths: Although he only inherited half of his fathers augmentations, the fact that 48.2% of his body is state of the art robotics technology more than makes up for that.
Weaknesses: training or not he's still a child, and will often see combat as a game, taking unnecessary risks because 'it's more fun that way'.
- Special Powers and Skills: Hazen has latent telepathic abilities but they're barely functional. Pretty much all he can do is mentally "shout" single-word statements to everyone within a few metres.
- Weaponry: Hazen will often swipe [CLASSIFIED] and or P.H.A.N.T.O.M. equipment, so don't be suprised if he has something different each time.
- Equipment: Hazen's skull, right arm, left wrist, upper torso, and both legs from the knees down are riddled with mechanical components, circuitry, and implants. in the case ogf his arm, the organic tissues have been replaced completely, the closest thing left being the artificial skin "glove" worn over it. when injured, the mechanical components can become visible through the torn skin, making him look somewhat terminator-ish as long as he's not bleeding from one of his organic parts being injured. this can have a demoralizing effect on opponents who don't know him.
- Likes: "uncle" remnant, The Captain, bankan (noticing a patern?), easy money, and challenging fights.
- Dislikes: the creepy guy his dad works with (roadkiller).
Pre-PHANTOM time period: Hazen is the son of Alexander Jaeger and Danyelle Jaeger (White). when he was four, his father disappeared and his mother was killed. he either cant or wont remember much else, though sometimes in his sleep he talks as if someone is doing something horible to him. this is likely a memory of his time as an unwilling test subject in the cybernetics lab on his homeworld. The decade spent there has quite clearly changed him, though for better or worse it's hard to tell.
things as they are now: When Hyp3rB14d3 first met him, he was exceptionally timid, and didn't trust anyone. since then he's become a fair bit outgoing now that he knows the people of this world aren't like the ones on his. though in unfamiliar situations he can 'switch back' pretty quickly. Hazen likes nothing more than a challenging fight, whether it be virtual, or real.
in December of 2009, Ace and twenty three other individuals, including Remnant, Hazen, Adan, the PHANTOM comandos, and Alexis all disappeared around the same time. so far only Remnant has been located.